There are times that you may wake up grumpy or on the wrong side of the bed and from that moment the day seems inevitably doomed.
I understand this, even though mornings are cool for me, I may wake up worried about something new or from the day before. Regardless of what is happening I find that doing five things habitually just sets my day up the right way.
- As soon as your eyes open give thanks and gratitude to wake up to a new day. It always astounds me how people can take life for granted. Showing gratitude puts a positive focus
- Listen to something positive and motivational, or read something uplifting or spiritual. Youtube is full of videos and audio books.
- Drink warm water with lemon which cleanses your body.
- Do 15 minutes of cardio exercise to kick-start your metabolism. This could include dancing, skipping, running, walking or any aerobic moves.
- Eat a nutritious well-balanced breakfast and include protein.
- Share positive thoughts or words with loved ones before leaving the house or if you live alone use text or social media and make somebody’s day 🙂
Lets give it a try and set ourselves and others up to have a positive day!